Sunday, December 26, 2010

To amplify good feelings, think about all the things you love..

this Christmas, i only asked for 2 things from my family. I ended up getting a lot more (not necessarily material) and i was just so overwhelmed with joy. I can't even begin to explain how blessed I have been. but anyway, one of the 2 things i asked for was a book...The Power by Rhonda Byrne. it's like a sequel to The Secret...which changed my life. and so my brother got this book for me. ive been reading it and i came to the chapter about amplifying good feelings because in so doing, you attract good situations. (you really need to read the book) But basically, this chapter inspired me to make a tangible list of the things i am thankful for. something i can reflect on whenever i need reminding. (which hopefully, shouldn't be very often.) because i know that it is impossible to list every wonderful thing in my life in about 30 minutes, this will be an ongoing blog. and ill just add to it whenever i think of new things. :) but uhh, yeahh...here goes:


the fact that i am ALIVE on December 26, 2010.
my family-unconditional love at it's finest.
genuineness/honesty in people that cross my path.
my JOB.
people who are smart...and understand when i use big words. ;)
anyone who can make me laugh GENUINELY...there's really only about 8 people.
good books.
people who recommend good books.
my ability to make good grades.
that i am able to speak, see, and hear.
a car...that is PAID OFF.
my ability to learn quickly.
being financially stable.
love.
forgiveness.
optimism.
cuddling.
anyone who has ever taught me something.
my ability to communicate effectively.
a HOME.
professional connections.
toddlers.
pre-schoolers.
great customer service!
equality.
independence.
people who recommend music that i have no idea how i lived without hearing before.
classes at the downtown campus...and the parking there!
accomplishing all the things on my to-do list for the day.
the ability to yawn...and take deep breaths. [[you never know what you've got till it's gone.]]
financial abundance.
GIVING.
taking naps in my <3's arms. :)
great parking spots!
burned cds
SLEEP.
chicken fajita w/ guacamole tacos from mama margies
new points of view
shopping by myself.


......to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment