Friday, December 17, 2010

come on ride the train, hey ride it!

first of all, i want to explain the title of this blog. "afrispanic barbie" is a play on nicki minaj's "harajuku barbie." 1) i in NO way, shape, or form consider myself a barbie. and 2) afrispanic is a combination of my parents races (or is it ethnicities?) whatever...my mom is spanish and my dad is black. [[yes, i mentioned that in serendipitous anomaly, day 9]]. okay, so now that that's out of the way, im creating this blog for purposes other than the 45 day challenge.
this is my disclaimer...if you wanna call it that. ;) lol a title page, perhaps. 
i already know that im a very opinionated person, if what i say offends you...okay. but i won't apologize for it.
and there we have it! hope you're having a wonderful day...now for more blogging! (this stuff is more addicting than facebook!) :o



No comments:

Post a Comment