Monday, January 3, 2011

ain't it funny how time brings about a change?

--this was taken from my facebook page...and edited QUITE a bit to fit the 2011 Macy ;) [[plus i deleted it from my facebook]]


Ten Things I Would Say to Ten Different People. (but don't say their name)

[[one]]
--two-- 
[[three]]
--four--
[[five]] 
--six--
[[seven]] 
--eight--
[[nine]] 
--ten--

Nine things about myself.
--one-- i have a super loud laugh, so don't be surprised when you actually hear it.
[[two]] i live like a youthful grandma :p lol
--three-- i am easily amused. :)
[[four]] i frequently question authority when things don't make sense to me...im incredibly outspoken.
--five-- i get what i want.
[[six]] i hate the rain, it messes up my hair. and it's super dangerous to drive in!
--seven-- im a giver. really and truly.
[[eight]] super independent and overly protective of those that i love.
--nine-- my favorite color is fuchsia :)

Eight ways to win my heart.
[[one]] Love God.
--two--respect my opinion.
[[three]] teach me something new.
--four-- introduce me to new things...places...ideas...people...food. :)
[[five]] carry a conversation...and make me laugh. the genuinely LOUD laugh that i mentioned ^^ up there. ;) [[so far there are only about 8 people that can GENUINELY make me laugh, and yes, i counted.]]
--six--stand up for what you believe in and don't be afraid to go against what i say. im always up for a challenge. just don't take it too far, i HATE arguing.
[[seven]] don't buy me expensive gifts. really. id prefer a handwritten sentimental card over expensive jewelry ANYDAY. [[btw, i don't like wearing gold! :o im a silver type of girl. ;) ]]
--eight-- appreciate me. it seems like i shouldn't have to say that, but i rarely see it...and when i do, it definitely softens my heart. :)


Seven things that cross my mind a lot.
[[one]] be positive.
--two-- my babies!
[[three]] relationships.
--four-- my career.
[[five]] plans for the week.
--six-- my proposal
[[seven]] ways to execute self-improvement tactics


Six things I do before I fall asleep
[[one]] text or read. :)
--two--check my email.
[[three]] shower.
--four-- make sure the bathroom door and closet doors are completely closed
[[five]] do-rag! [[if my hair is straight]] lol
--six-- make sure my alarm is set. 


Five things you're wearing right now.
[[one]] an undershirt
--two-- my black coach shoes
[[three]] long sleeved pink shirt.
--four-- jeans.
[[five]] my rings <3

Four websites you visit often.
[[one]] mail.yahoo.com
--two-- school email.
[[three]] amazon.com
--four-- dictionary.com

Three things you want to do before you die.
[[one]] travel.
--two-- go hot air ballooning with someone i love.
[[three]] have 3 kids, 1st a girl, 2nd a boy, 3rd a girl. :) 

Two confessions.
[[one]] you'll only see me in a committed relationship if i can see myself marrying that person.  time is precious, dont waste mine, i don't plan on wasting yours.
--two-- im rude. i don't need reminding because i already know. and yes, i am working on it. im not so prideful that i won't apologize for hurting your feelings if i was wrong. but for the most part, im just blatantly honest and people misinterpret how i meant something...like, something's lost in communication. although, i am to blame 89% of the time.


One regret.
i used to say i had ONE regret. but not anymore. ive been able to use everything ive gone through as a learning lesson. and my dad always asked us "well what'd you learn from that?!" if we said "...nothing..." he'd tell us "well, you gone do it again then!" and he was right. i hate repeating mistakes and i really try to learn from them all. TRY. no regrets. 2011. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment